Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Recent family photos

It's been a couple months since I've posted so forgive me for the very delayed Halloween costume pictures. The girls, Dennis, and I have been very busy on our weekends but it's been lots of fun family time. I had to post some pictures of the cooking project with my dad. My mom and dad came down to visit on the weekend of Halloween and stayed overnight. My dad decided to cook homemade apple pies with the girls while my mom and I ran errands. The girls loved "helping" their Papa since I never cook pies from scratch. I'm glad that they have a Papa that loves to cook.
The girls love to dress up in hats, dresses, tiaras, whatever!

This is what Haley looked like after cooking with her Papa (Grandpa).

Lauren helped her Papa roll out the pie crust dough.


The girls dressed up as Snow White and Barbie Mariposa for Halloween.

No comments: