Friday, September 19, 2008

A Ballerina and A Car Washer

The girls are busy exploring possible careers. Lauren has decided that car washing could be a fun career but it's lots of work and hard to avoid all the suds and water. Haley wants to be a ballerina. She just started classes two weeks ago. Unfortunately, she inherited her mother's poise and grace so I'm not sure if ballet would be a lucrative career. It's fun to watch her though.
She's works hard for the money, so hard for ya honey....

Not sure who's getting the better wash, the car or Lauren?




Strike a pose


Our little ballerina

3 comments:

Tezra Williams said...

Hey you stole some of my songs!!!!!

Lovin the updated side bar :)
That Lauren sure steals my heart . . . And what a beautiful ballerina you have!!!

Tasha Schrock said...

Oh my goodness! What a picture perfect beautiful ballerina and Lauren she is something. Love the pics!

dreamw said...

Looks like fun Lauren, wish I could get in those bubbles with you! Oh my and such a perfect ballerina, with those long lapered legs! Such fun memories....