Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Newest Professional Pictures of the Girls




My daycare provider has a company come to the daycare every year in January and take professional photos of the girls. I love it because I get yearly photos of the girls that I can hang on the wall and share with family and friends. It also saves me the hassle of going to a studio to get good pics of the girls. So, here are the latest pictures. I love Lauren's expression in the photo with both of the girls. It looks like she is saying, "Why are you touching me?".

3 comments:

Tezra Williams said...

TOnya, loved the squinty eye smile for Miss Lauren. They are both getting so big and they're beautiful. Give them extra kisses from Aunt Tezzie!

dreamw said...

Great Pictures of the girls, but it makes me sad to see how grown up Lauren is getting, want to see her with her messed up hair in pjs still.....

Tasha Schrock said...

WE need MORE pictures!!!! Saw some pictures of the girls on Tezzies site. I can't believe how big the girls are getting!